Essential Compensation Practices
Time & Location
About The Event
Low unemployment and high turnover rates make attracting and engaging employees one of employers’ biggest challenges. Today’s workers are always on the lookout for the next great opportunity, but do your current compensation practices provide what they’re looking for? To remain competitive in the talent wars, organizations must take a new approach to pay and performance. They must construct a modernized total rewards philosophy and introduce modern compensation practices that attract, engage, and reward employees for their success.
During this insightful presentation, Tim Silvera, President of Optimum Comp Advantage, will share what’s most important to today’s workforce by revealing key compensation practices study information. Join us to discover what professionals with college degrees look for most in an employer, and hear success stories from organizations that have mastered the art of aligning their pay practices with their workforce’s needs and desires.
You’ll also discover practical compensation tips, including:
- How to develop a “Pay-for-Success” philosophy and why it’s important
- Strategies for creating compensation practices that deliver a distinct competitive advantage
- Ways to build a culture of success to attract, engage, and reward employees
- Tips for motivating employees to gain value from career building and delivering better results
- HR Professional/Vendor$40$400$0