Wed, May 06 | Webinar - Registered Event
Employers' Guide to Navigating COVID-19 Emergency Leave Provisions
Event Change: Given the present circumstances with COVID-19 materially impacting businesses. HR Cafe is going to shift our content to cover COVID related legal compliance information that HR professionals/Ops leaders could use in the upcoming months.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
May 06, 2020, 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM
Webinar - Registered Event
About The Event
1st Wednesdays May Event:
Join us with Kim Carter from Klinedinst Law to discuss the material impacts & circumstances that businesses are facing amid the COVID-19 Pandemic.
This presentation will:
- Identify the requirements for an employee to qualify for emergency paid sick leave due to COVID-19
- Identify the requirements for an employee to qualify for emergency paid family leave due to COVID-19
- Identify the employer's obligation to provide emergency leave and how that interacts with the employee's rights to other leaves.
- Identify the employer's obligation to provide other protected leaves to employees.
- Identify when an employee may be entitled to file a workers' compensation claims as a result of COVID-19.
- What are the government guidelines on implementing emergency leave due to COVID-19.
- How employers may navigating novel challenges that have arisen as result of employee's affected by COVID-19.
- What is the employer's obligation to keep the work place safe from harm in light of COVID-19
- Attendees will learn when to provide an employee emergency leave provisions under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act due to COVID-19.
- Attendees will learn when other leave provisions should be provided to employees in lieu of or in conjunction with the emergency paid leave provided to the employees due to COVID-19.
- Attendees will learn when an employer is obligated to provide employees with a workers' compensation claim form due to exposure of COVID-19 in the work place.
- Attendees will learn the employers obligation to keep the work place safe, in light of the safety challenges that have arisen as a result of COVID-19.
- HR Professional$25$250$0