Wed, Nov 07|
🥗 Employee Engagement: World Cafe Experience
HR Café is inviting you to be part of a new and exciting opportunity to engage in conversations that matter. Come join HR Café and Brenda Post as we enter into the world of collaborative dialogue, engage actively with each other, and create constructive possibilities for action in the HR community.
Time & Location
Nov 07, 2018, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Corporate Alliance, 9540 Towne Centre Dr, San Diego, CA 92121, USA
About The Event
The Employee Engagement World Café Experience will be a unique opportunity to dialogue with other HR Professionals about engagement. World Café is a facilitation method for bringing about organizational change. It is a learning and change management process. The purpose of a world café is to create meaningful dialogue around questions that matter. It is a collaborative inquiry process that can open up new possibilities for action. For this session, the dialogue centers on employee engagement. There will not be a presentation; there will be a facilitation of the process.
You will want to attend this event to experience something completely different and yet highly practical and applicable to you and your company. There will be three levels of learning at this event:
1. Learn ways to impact employee engagement through dialogue with peers
2. Learn how you might facilitate this type of dialogue in your company.
3. Take-away research on engagement.
Philosophy behind a World Café:
- People want to contribute & engage in issues that matter. Each person has his/her own interpretation of the world. By sharing our perspectives, we can create and then shift collective thinking. Shifting our thinking opens up new paths for action.
Key Purpose of a World Café:
- To think together and innovate collaboratively in order to open up to new visions and possibilities for solutions, rather than guiding people to adapt to “pre-scribed” existing knowledge.
Board Member Guest