☕️ Compensation Perspectives Panel
Time & Location
About The Event
On August 1, 2018 HR Café will host a panel to discuss the latest legislative and labor market changes that are challenging the Compensation functions of Human Resources departments. It will feature leaders from several high functioning Compensation departments whose companies have employees in and outside of California.
Given there are a myriad of new laws affecting the Compensation field, attendees will review a legal update and summary of three areas of new legislation. Because there hasn’t been case law on any of these new changes, the “how to implement” these changes appropriately is an important topic for HR practitioners.
• California Equal Pay Act, requiring similar pay for similar work
• California Labor Code Section 432.3, which prohibits employers from asking job applicants about their salary histories
• Wide Range of City, County and State wide Minimum Wage changes
The panel will educate HR Café members and guests on the technical nuances and potential impacts of compliance with California’s new and sometime vague legislation.
- Sold OutEarly Bird$40$400$0
- Board Member$0$00$0
- Board Member Guest$27.50$27.500$0
- Service Provider$75$750$0