Achieving Harmony: Helping Employees Balance Their Personal, Family and Work Lives by Marc Koehler
Time & Location
About The Event
Over 70% of workers report not being able to find any type of work-life balance and are not working at their peak performance. What impact is this having on your Team? Your organization? Your customers? Your culture? The workforce of today is comprised of five generations including Traditionalists, Baby Boomers, Generation X, Millennials, and Generation Z. They are all in search of purposeful work, but many report being overwhelmed by the speed of business and life. Studies from Harvard Business, Gallup, Fortune, and the World Health Organization support the fact that the current business and work environment is causing employees massive amounts of stress and anxiety. This is having a negative impact on the health and productivity of the workforce. While 86% of leaders identify that having a happy and healthy workforce is of highest importance, only 23% have a plan to make it happen. This shows that many aren’t equipped with the knowledge and tools to create the workplace of today - one that attracts and keeps top level employees. But there is a solution and this event will provide attendees with that solution.
Attendees Will Learn:
- Why 73% of employees aren't full engaged in their work.
- The five major challenges that are contributing to employee fatigue and burnout.
- How HR leaders can effectively address the work-life balance challenge with employees.
- A step-by-step proven blueprint and show you how to share it with your employees to help them get more harmony and balance in less than 30 Days.
- The top Personal Habits and Routines that employees can use to create a life of purpose, meaning, and success.
- HR Professional **$55$550$0
- Service Provider (Vendor)**$75$750$0