📋 2019 Mid Year Law Review
Time & Location
About The Event
Come hear Brenda Kasper and Lisa Frank discuss new developments for 2019, including:
● Updates on the new #MeToo-Inspired California legislation. Newly-enacted laws restrict sexual harassment non-disclosure provisions, expand training requirements and redefine a hostile work environment.
● The latest on new wage and hour case law. Learn about worker (mis)classification after the California Supreme Court’s Dynamex decision, new predictive scheduling rules and whether the Department of Labor’s revised exemption rules will impact your organization.
● Best practices on arbitration and non-solicitation of employee agreements. Some employers are eliminating arbitration agreement and new California case law suggests that post-employment employee non-solicitation agreements are not lawful. This presentation will discuss the latest trends and caselaw.
- HR Professional **$100$1000$0
- Service Provider$120$1200$0